Color: Style 4
- 🌿 HANDMADE TO PERFECTION - Homegrown in California, our 6 to 8 inch juniper plant is handpicked for best quality. It is contained in a beautiful pot 7 ¼ x 3 ¼ inches wide and 2.5 inches deep with divided water pond.
- 🌿 FOR GOOD LUCK - Conveying the symbols of harmony, balance, meditation and peace, this ancient art form in feng shui is believed to bring good fortune to those who possess and take care of it.
- 🌿 A BEAUTIFUL GIFT - Give the gift of prosperity to special people in your life. As bonsai symbolizes all that is good in nature, this juniper plant makes a wonderful house gift to friends and family.
- 🌿 EASY TO CARE FOR - Our healthy juniper is one of the easiest bonsai trees to care for, adapting and thriving in any condition. It is best to water it well, allowing for proper drainage.
- 🌿 SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - To ensure you are happy with your purchase, we offer a 30-day warranty. For any concerns or questions, contact us and our friendly staff will be glad to assist you.
Details: The Juniper Bonsai is commonly regarded as the beginner bonsai, as for the easiness of care for the plant. Growing these small trees is an ancient art form in which the leaves can be trimmed and guided to be made into the owner's desired shape. Bonsai convey the symbols of meditation, harmony, peace, and balance. Junipers prefer soil that is slightly dry, but it should not be exposed to prolonged dryness. It is best to water the plant well, allowing for proper drainage, and then allow the soil to become dry before
Release Date: 05-05-2014
Package Dimensions: 14.6 x 10.9 x 9.8 inches
Binding: Lawn & Patio